Sunday, June 22, 2008

do you know where we could get a slice?

Hey

Its me


Well... hmm... The last few weeks have been rough... to say the least.
Ange and Laura have been my only sanity in completely insane days.

Ange and I like to "eat our feelings"



And drive up to the capital and have a romantic taco bell dinner on the capital lawn


Then.. when we actually got ready.. we went to a little sushi place where people had to take off their shoes and sit on cushions.. and to a mormon dance club..

And there is always work. No matter how bad of a day I am having.. Work makes me sane.. and happy..

It sometimes doesn't seem like work when you work with your friends

O.. sanity is hard to keep when the curve balls of life come at you from every direction. Thanks Larry and Jo Jo.. for staying up all night talking to me on the phone, texting me., watching movies, and for cuddling on the living room floor during sleep overs.

4 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

your friends are very cute and sweet to take care of you. It makes me feel like a bad friend. you can call me anytime or come and stay with me in logan.

Jamie said...

Kim I was going to call you on Friday to hang out! i'm sad I didn't.. Next time I will have the balls to :) I miss hanging out with my fun Kim..

Aleisha said...

Kim, I love you! I have a secret for you... I always wanted to be like you. Too bad you can't see you the way I do (or the way the majority of work people see you). Let me know if I can ever do anything!

Anonymous said...

Wow ladies... didn't realize how much I missed everyone up there until I took at peek at your pics. I hope everyone is good up in SL. Well it is hot down here in AZ.
Becky