Last night me, Kess, Ariel, Jamie, Alicia, Tiff, Erin, and Erika went out to dinner for Ariel and Kess's combined birthday. It was fun as always. I don't know what we are always laughing so hard about but they are so funny! Then we went to Alicia's and looked at her pretty wedding pics..
I had a good weekend. It was nice to feel so happy and content with myself.
Love my friends..
On a bad note I am on day 7 of no taste or smell. I am eating purely for texture at this point. You never realize how much you take those senses for granted. I miss the taste of: Gum, diet coke, salt, and the smell of my perfume and body wash.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh great! I look like I have dentures and I can't even eat my food ;) jk you're the best!
That was a fun night!! The best part of our friends is we can laugh at about anything.
Post a Comment