Hey friends. Please dont take offense to anything that I write. I am having one of those weeks where nothing looks happy.. and everything is grey. . where people get on your nerves, where you cry at the drop of a hat. and if you know me.. you know why this week is tough on my nerves. So i've compiled a list of things that have gotten me down:). not your traditional blog. but hey.. i need a place to vent!
-When people refer to my life as "the situation" (thanks mom)
-When strangers ask what my life plan is
-When strangers ask what my life plan is
-slow drivers when im running slightly behind for work
-ex husbands that pretend you've never even met
-when a nurse says in a snotty voice.."you cant thaw breastmilk in hot water that covers the top of the container" since when?? (my thoughts) ... and maybe you should take a hint that your being a little rude when I say ok and tears fill up in my eyes. because yes..... im THAT sensitive.
-Dead pets, dreams of dead pets, and floating gold fish that you had grown to love
-drug addicts that steal my (not even fancy) stereo out of my car
-When people say "Kim your just jealous of the blessings im recieving"! WHAT!! I was just trying to be a good friend and help you weigh the pro's and con's of marrying someone you met two months ago online! but thanks for that stab:)
-The teller at walgreens in the pharmacy who cant hear me unless she picks up the phone. But instead of picking up the phone when I ask her a complicated question through the glass.. she just points at her ear and mouths I CANT HEAR YOU. are you serious.
-300 dollar checks. come on.
-the frier lady at work who undercooked our nuggets .. we love her.. so we actually felt guilty asking for new crisp ones..
-When people tell me to "calm down". it only gets you more fired up... silly
-when people look over your shoulder while your illegally using the internet at work
-when your pants are too tight to button
-when you weigh yourself.. (not so bad) then realize a q-tip is stuck under your scale and you have to re-weigh yourself (bad)
-When people who dont know you say .. "are you just worried your never going to find someone to be with"
-Radiology techs that say "ummm there is no such thing as a stat KUB ha ha".. (in a mocking voice) are you for real. "Its not like kids die of abdominal distension". she is smart right.
-Spiders.. Everywhere.. Everyday
-Watching Heroes season 2 in one day.. now what am I going to watch on my days off??
-Having no PTO
-Sick call policies
-When your given advice such as
"just put yourself out there" (where have i been putting myself I ask)
"You'll find someone when you lease expect it"
Thanks:)
-Trust fund babies who have all of their college paid for
-One uppers
-Child abusers
-Anxiety
-When people dont treat the elderly with the respect they deserve
-Gold's gym and the crazy tricks they play on your checking account
-Insomia
-how walmart fish are simply destined for death. you buy one to try and bring home and save. and by morning he is floating. not even 6 hours. is that a record?
Well.. I hope everyone can take my list and just enjoy the random things that must go in my life. I am really generally a happy easy person. but this week.. im on edge:)
On the contrary..
things that made me happy
-My nice waitress at Dee's
-Painting my living room wall hot pink
-Cutting a certain someone out of my life who always made me feel bad about myself. Good luck in life buddy! your crazy and made my life crazy! .. and made me feel crazy. but no. its not me. its just you.
the list is shorter.. but thats ok.
5 comments:
yes. i was so irritated about the ELEVEN episodes of heroes. we finished in 2 days. and i think mohinder is hot. that's all. we need to get together asap. we don't need a birthday to play!
also. have you ever seen the one-upper on SNL? so good. penelope. that's her name. she's the best!
I feel your pain! This week has been a similar week for me so I would like to add to your list. Babies that get to be discharged and go home before mine!!!
Oh darling kim I think i laughed so hard i peed a little:) You need to join the HATER-DENISE-KIMER club we meet weekly on a web page and talk about what happened this week.. you need to join imediatly. Also who gives a damn when your getting married or who the hell your going to end up with.. you live ONCE!! let me say that again YOU LIVE ONCE.. UNO!! So instead of sitting home crying over dumb ass get up and do something you love.. painting, horse back riding, random drives to bear lake and back.. Ya know stuff you would never do but are doing it because it makes YOU happy not for someone else but for YOU!!!! gotta love golds gym yearly fee.. its great and very unexpected but hey dont you feel cool having a " golds gym pass" on your key chain because you probably go once a year twice if im lucky. Any your poor fish.. what you need is a frog they have a much longer life style and there fun to hold and will even fall asleep on your hand. Also I recomend once a month you leave this valley for a day and go somewhere like park city or something and just go on a trail and write down everything on your mind that pisses you off.. then you fold up the paper kiss it goodbye and rip it up and throw it in the air or burry it deep in the group.. then you get and you leave your problems there. its great i do it monthly. I love you darling.. love amanda rudolph:)
Oh Kim I know that you were venting but I can relate to SO many of those things..crazy. I hate to admit it but I was laughing a little too :)Especially the Gold Gym playing tricks on your account. Apparently they charge a yearly maintenace fee?! Who knew
Post a Comment