Monday, October 6, 2008

eight

eight is great
8 is my favorite number .. probably since its the day I was born...!

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. My testimony and the church
2. Child abuse and abortion
3. Love. Being in love. Marriage.
4. My family and friends
5. My job..
6. Organizing!.. and cleaning
7. Not putting off seeing a dr when its needed..!!
8. Laughing ...being able to laugh.. and spending time with people that laugh and will make me laugh.

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1. Seriously?
2. I love you
3. Miss you
4. hmm.. (i've noticed myself saying it a lot. when listening to others talk)
5. Um..
6. What??
7. no wakey wakey
8. You ok? (this one gets annoying)

8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1. Raise a family and be a mother
2. Serve a mission with my spouse
3. Travel the world
4. Learn spanish
5. Sky dive
6. Surf
7. Write a book. (I know I know.. Its a long shot)
8. Learn how to play the piano (im saving this goal for my retired years)

8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1. Loyalty is the most important thing in any relationship
2. Never feel inferior to someone else
3. EVERYTHING happens for a reason!
4. Blessings are often in disguise.
5. Love is hard. It takes a day to fall in love but years to learn what love is.
6. Happiness is a conscious decision
7. The only person you can really actually count on is your self and the Lord
8. When people say things.. its because of themselves.. not because of you

8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1. India
2. Paris
3. Indonesia
4. NYC
5. Hawaii
6. St Lucia
7. Greenland
8. Thailand

8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1. money
2. To finish school
3. to spend some time with my girls.. a good night out
4. a few extra hours of sleep every day
5. a dog
6. some new boots, jeans, and a nice coat
7. a house
8. a sewing machine..

8 people or things you don't want to live with out:
1. Ange and Laura
2. my mom
3. Zack
4. Lotion
5. Diet Coke
6. my bed and sleep
7. Jolee
8. Chapstick

4 comments:

Jamie said...

We REALLY REALLY need to get together asap! I haven't seen you forever. Maybe something for Halloween. Or there's always Tiff birthday in forever!

cat.janer said...

Kim! I'm so glad I've discovered your blog! I have to start stalking you immediately.

The ANDERSON'S said...

I couldn't live without my chapstick, or lotion either! They are two of the most important necessities in the world!

Anonymous said...

what im not #1