Tuesday, November 11, 2008

update


wow. the last few weeks have been interesting. um... not really. life is slowly moving.
11 things on 11/11/08.. at 11:11

1. My name is Kim and Im addicted to cheese its.. I need help. I crave them (white cheddar and original) at all hours of the day/night.

2. Anxiety up the HIZ....

3. I had delightful BBQ at Sugarhouse BBQ.. in fact I have eaten out probably 20 times this last month. thats gross.

4. Neige got a sweater. Her fur is too short and the winter is too cold to do with out.

5. My BF of 12 years is pregnant. Congrats Ariel!

6. My hair has hit a growth spurt.

7. Arrested Development has consumed me.

8. So far we are not winning at McDonalds monopoly... its a total scam.

9. My adroable red headed boyfriend turned 30! yes.. thats.. a 7 year difference

10. Jolee has actually lost weight. I know .. I know.. poor girl. now that im not there to fill her food bowl every time she takes a bite..

11. How is it that I can manage to lose 20 chapsticks in less than a month. Its a known fact that I sleep next to a stick/tin of chapstick with in reach everynight. yet.... I go through them (lose them) at an alarming rate.

1 comment:

ariel said...

thank you :) i'm so excited! i can't believe you put your hand in your own pee... i don't know if i could do that.