Monday, December 1, 2008

sister



i love my chelsea erin. anyone who knows me or knows my family.. knows that chelsea "marchs to the beat a different drum" (or however that goes).


she is funny. inspirational. motivated. smart. and is a great sister. she has opened my eyes to lots of great books and amazing music. she is a fun.. happy person and im glad she is my sister. i like having a different sister than most people. she is 22, does hair with the best of them.. seems like she is 5 years older than me.. reads a lot.. lives like a straight slob. but i love her. i read this paragraph about her the other day and almost pee'd myself.



chelsea as told by marty foy: I'm really getting sick of Reality TV shows featuring dumb rich girls, what is it? Keeping up with the Kardashians - I want a reality show featuring my roommates and I in our daily meanderings, for instance my roommate Chelsea actually eats Fruitee Pebbles, seriously she's 21 years old, every morning I find her eating a bowl of cereal that is made and marketed to fifth graders. She'll wear my favorite shirt, steals quarters at of my room, loses redbox DVDs, throws after-parties at 3 a.m. on Tuesday and is basically the worst roommate ever. However, I am constantly entertained and if someone were to film us, surely the TV watching public could be amused. I'm hoping a classy network to pick up the show, like A&E or BRAVO, I could only be so lucky. I bet we end up on the CW, they had a show staring Brittany Spears and Kevin Federline, which makes sense because Chelsea is from Louisiana. If your reading this, come over to our house, Chelsea wakes up around 2 in the afternoon, will do something funny, we'll have an argument, I've never known someone to call me an asshole so often, then puts on party dress and away we go. Two other notable mentions Chelsea befriended Cory - the never nude chevron attendant - from across the street, seriously this guy is legit crack-head. Also I suspect she secretly smokes in the house.



Entertaining right? well anyway. im thankful for her.

PS the top picutre is her spread in IN magazine "Sexy in SLC"

1 comment:

* said...

She is so pretty. When I saw the first pic I was like "who is that actress?" She's gorgeous!!