Thursday, March 26, 2009

continue

Ok.. i am losing sleep over having to NAME A PERSON! who knew growing up that it would be so hard. i always imagined i would find some name that i really really loved and everyone would just love it too.. that is not reality...! i have wanted to give him a name before 25 wks.. in an effort to bond.. but i am starting to lose hope. i am going to attempt to throw out my list.. and hope that my FRIENDS will reply and give me honest opinions... My goals in naming my son: something unique yet not weird. Normal yet not common, incorporate something to do with my grandfather Ira Dee Martin or Emery. This is a list compiled from names me, my mom, zack, or chelsea like.

  • Asher
  • Quinn
  • Aiden
  • Bennett (Ben)
  • Parker
  • Grayson
  • Dexter
  • Dax
  • Max
  • Preston
  • Eli
  • Emmit
  • Cash
  • Kai
Middle name either Martin, Ira, Dee, or Emery.. no ifs ands or buts.
My favorites are in red. I still love Asher. i just dont want him to be one of 5 Aidens in his class, or something like that. i want him to be an individual.. but i suppose that comes from his life not his name. i know i should not be as picky as i feel i am being.. but this is a big deal to me...:) i would love to have picked and settled on a name by the next time i get to see him (april 2nd)..

7 comments:

ariel said...

i still like asher best. if you want something non-trendy i would not go with cash. i swear like 10 families in my ward have a baby named cash. my ward is totally the place to go if you want to know what names are trendy :) bennett is cute too. i'm with you on your favorites.

ariel said...

p.s. i was looking at this catalogue of amazingly beautiful baby bedding/clothes/etc and all of the collections have a cute baby name and one of them was asher!

ClaysJenna said...

I also really like Asher! I've only heard it one other time and think its just darling!!! I like Aiden but it's definitely trendy now I also like Bennett...way cute! Good luck!! Name picking out is harder than I imagined also!

Unknown said...

I really like Asher, but I wonder if you have considered Ashton? I love the middle name Lee. My middle name is Cay after my aunt. I love little middle names with meaning!

Kess said...

I am still totally for Asher as well, and I thought of Bennet myself the other night, and thought it was a cute name
Asher Emery
Bennet Martin

I like Max as well but I like the other two more !!

Those are my votes !!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I really like Emmit! It sounds really good with Long... Which I not even sure if you are using your last name or not but I like it.

Jamie said...

My order:
1. Asher
2. Bennett
3. Maks :)

you'll make the right choice though! Let me know what you decide