- Cheetos.. see below post
- holding baby Serena. beautiful. chubby cheeks. perfect. healthy. what a privilege to meet her and get to hold her.. 13 years ago when i met her mom.. {wearing my cat t-shirt and teal stretch pants}..... i could have never imagined us having children.. and meeting one anothers beautiful babies. . .
- my bed. . yes i sleep with that many pillows. my body pillow is my favorite new purchase.. o and i have to have Neige sleep with me. she is so cuddly
- seeing Asher today. he is SOOO big!! i love him so much. he was sucking his thumb and did not like the dr pushing on him with the ultrasound wand thing... he weighs just over 2lbs! heart is perfect. .. he is perfect. love love love love love him...
- going to see kess finish her race on saturday
- seeing Danny go home on idol. sorry. i just dont like you
- organizing my life
- medicaid medicaid medicaid
- straight up funniest office episode EVER. "i have an appointment with a horse dr. how that horse became a dr i dont know. ... "
- tempura veggies
- my baby ticker going to double digits-----------------------> (thanks tiff for pointing that out) how exciting!!!!!!!
- staying positive about the lurking gestational diabetes.. 3hr glucose test on monday. . maybe if i stay positive it will all just work itself out:)
- drum roll please.... The unthinkable has happened... I ... Kim Long.. Have kicked my nearly 10 month, life crippling, Afrin Nasal Spray addiction. im not going to say it was easy. the residual stuffiness near killed me. but it sure does feel good to be clean. . .i would like to thank everyone who supported me through this troubling time.
_.jpg)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
comfort
a happy list. a much needed and much appreciated happy list. i have decided that finding the happy rather than dwelling on the not.. is really helping me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love tempura veggies!! And I'm sure no sugar diabetes will show up (that's what Ty called diabetes when he was little)
i love your bed !! looks so comfy !! i liked your happy list !
I agree on the bed think, the other night Whit came up after I had been sleeping for hours and I was taking up the bed and covered with pillows and he asked if I wanted him to go and sleep on the couch see I could get a good night of sleep.... I thought for a minute and felt bad, but really that's what would have been nice to have the bed to myself with all my pillows! I love what you have done with your room. It's really cute!
Post a Comment