
booooo...........
i dont like you.
{3units after breakfast; 2units after lunch; 2units after dinner.=3shots a day...}
**hopefully for only 7-9 more weeks=potentially 189 more shots. . . . **
boooo.....
my sugars were too high .. i lost 5+lbs (not good) in a week.. because i have been SOOO careful with my diet.. some women are simply not able to control it diet alone. and since i have a family member with type 1... it makes it THAT much harder to control with diet.
wish me luck:wish me few bruises:wish me few diabetes days left.
3 comments:
I hate shots! I can't believe you have to give yourself those everyday day! I'm so sorry
Good thing you have an experienced diabetic in your household though :) Good luck Kimmie and little Asher...
that is so sad !! i'm going to find a wish bone, win, and wish for no bruises and as few shots as possible !
Post a Comment