I have come to a really gross conclusion.
Asher is pushing his foot SOOOOOO hard on my right side. he rubs his foot along the right side of my belly, pokes it out to touch the bed at night.. he has done it sooo much that he has even left one of his little purple marks there **(i refuse to use the actual word). he is moving SO much lately. how he has room to do so?.... beyond me. but i have to say i love it.
My opinion................He knows how scared i am to give birth. the words Vacuum and Forceps haunt me on a daily basis............>>>its cool mom.... i'll just make a hole with my foot.. and come out THAT way. ??!! he is so considerate.
love love love. my cute little baby boy. i almost dont want him to come out.. i like hanging out with him 24/7.. we have our little bond. i talk to him. he responds to me. yes it will be the same on the outside of my belly..... but then he wont get to come to work with me, or be with me ALL the time.
on the other hand...... it will be nice to actually see him:) in color..
PS: i have lost all ability to touch my feet and toes. good thing i am getting a pedicure this week. i feel gross. but my nightly routine of putting lotion on my feet has come to a halt. as well as .. post shower lotion down.. only goes to my ankles/cankles now.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kim you are so sweet. I know how you feel about not wanting baby Asher to come out! I felt like that when I was prego with Morgan. I didn't want to share her, I just loved our special bond & closness. That is my favorite part about pregnancy...that incredible bond you and only you get to have with the child...But... you will love the bond you will share with him when he is here, the funny faces and the funny things he will do........Awww its just to much fun!
You'll love him even THAT much more when he's out :)
Post a Comment