
Asher's favorite song. he loves loves music. (or hates it?:) he moves SOOO much on my drive to and from work when we listen to music. it hilarious. so i just crank it up. . I really dont think he stops moving the ENTIRE drive. i dont care too much for this song. but as long as he likes it.... i guess i will listen to it:)
On a side note. i would like to admit some things to you all:
i.......... Kim Long.........
-wear my pajamas everywhere
-secretly listen to Jonas Brothers & Hannah Montana
-am to the point of dropping things and kicking them aside, because i refuse to bend over and pick them up
-could eat pop tarts, mac & cheese, fruit roll ups, and sugar free Popsicles for every meal
-spent the 4th in my bed. because it was too hot for an 8 month pregnant woman to wander around.
.....................ok.... thats all im willing to admit today.
5 comments:
I proudly listen to Hannah Montana. I love her. Don't judge. :)
You should have gone to the parade. Asher would have loved all the music and noise! My baby was moving all over.
ok, so now that you are so much closer to your due date...every time I see a new post from you,I think " OMGosh, did she have the baby??"
oh my asher is a little thug! i can't wait to meet him!
Kim I cried when you said you listen to the Jo Bros. I despise those purity ring wearing boys :) jk. At least they are good examples to boys everywhere
Post a Comment