Sunday, July 12, 2009

shower

I had a really great shower on saturday. the swine had left and i got to spend a day with great people. Laura threw the shower at her house. it was so much fun. she went to so much trouble and i felt to lucky to have a friend that would do that for me.


The Invite




The People



The Food


The Sweet Cake

The Adorable Cookies

The Mommy and baby boy
The gracious host standing next to a whale. :) (all in the spirit of documentation)The supervisor, ShelbyThe Lute!
sweet sweet gifts from many wonderful and caring friends!

it was a great day. i ate, laughed, talked, ate, laughed, ate, and felt really really blessed and spoiled to have such great people in my life!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Sorry i was not there. We celebrated Jeff's Birthday yesterday. I really wanted to be there.

andrea kay said...

I really wanted to come, but had too many other things going on!

Jamie said...

Fun!!! T minus 5 days until our awesome shower for baby Asher!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Cute shower. I loved the cake and cookies! I can't believe how many blankets you have.