
My dearest Joel:
my feelings for you have been confirmed. The Community was just as i had imagined. glorious. i love you. Platonic of course. but still. love. i look forward to more Community episodes. till then, i will continue to watch my Soup re-runs.
Love:
Kim
ps, your hair looked marvelous . . and he was right.. wearing a blazer does make you look smart.
and im adding this image because it made me laugh. . . i should have posted it in the previous post regarding Asher's first true political statement.
4 comments:
Um, I love Joel too but I really love Abed :) He's awesome & he was on Jimmy Kimmel so I REALLY know him not just his character :) TONIGHT KIMMY, 8:30 be there
I watched "Community" last week and thought it was hee-larious! It's on my tivo now. ;)
I love Joel as well !! oh how he makes me laugh..... ps i agree with that kids political statement, so much of this worlds conflict would be solved if they simply brought back arrested developement.
I was watching Rachel Ray today and Joel was on it and I thought of you!
Post a Comment