Wednesday, October 28, 2009

goodbye


Good bye "Newborn". .. :(



Hello Fatty Fat Pants
{(broke his swing, so we had to purchase a new one:)}


chubs wont fit into his newborn/ 0-3 month size clothes anymore. which is of course great. i may or may not have been teary eyed boxing away all the newborn clothes that i spent months and months collecting.. and all those memories of him the first 3 months of his life

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, sad. He's not mini anymore (well he really is but still)

Kess said...

hee hee cute chubby baby boy !!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I'm doing that too. Brecklyn is so long she doesn't fit in anything anymore. She is wearing 3 months plus clothes! At least Asher wore some most of his clothes a couple of time. I have plenty of things that never were worn. I love seeing pictures of him. He is getting so big!!!