Landon Patrick Anderson
Finally!!! after a long, hard labor.. he made his debut! Ange is a true champ and an amazing mommy already...!!
He is so sweet. i loved being able to wait in the waiting room and see him minutes after he came into the world. Ange and Pat are such great parents. So attentive. . . so proud!Finally!!! after a long, hard labor.. he made his debut! Ange is a true champ and an amazing mommy already...!!
6 comments:
oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! How exciting!! He's finally here and they both look so cute together. Asher's so tough looking, I love it
Oh wow congrats ange!! That is so great and Landon is such and cute name I love it! I am so happy for lil ash and his new found bff!!
They are so cute together !! Two handsome boys ! PS where did she deliver at, I want to have a headboard like that in my hospital room ;)
so CUTE.
Yay for Angie!! Both of your boys are adorable. How fun to have them so close in age, they are going to be best buddies.
He is really cute. He looks so good for just coming out. Most babies are really beat up and look weird but he looks beautiful
Post a Comment