Saturday, December 19, 2009

mom

obligatory mom blog. which seems to be all i do these days.


(he HATES the camera. he is all smiles till the camera appears. then its
nothing but stares)
you know your a mom when :::::

*(the only thing you can think of to ask "Santa" for christmas are; floss ups, socks, and facewash

*(you spend saturday night taking pics of your baby in front of the christmas tree

*(the only boy you have kissed as of lately .. wears diapers.. and slobbers all over you

*(your counting down till you get to put together your 5 month old's Einstien Jumper.. (im forcing myself to wait till christmas eve.

*(when bath time is by FAR your favorite time of the day. . .

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I love that alli is in all of the bath pictures ;). well as you know i am no mom but i agree with all of the above...remember when we were cool and did stuff besides laundry on saturday nights?

Whit,Tiff and B said...

You are way better than me to wait til Christmas. I have already opened all of Brecklyns stuff and put it together.

Jamie said...

K you don't have to be a mom to be lame. Ty asked me if i wanted cleaning supplies for Christmas :) And I'm not ready to be 25 either!! It seems SO old!

Ju and Brack said...

I'm right there with you Kim! Seriously I could not come up with 1 thing for Christmas this year. My husband came up with all of my gifts from everyone because when they asked me I would say socks. That is all I really could think of. And my saturday nights, well its spent putting kids to bed and then relaxing on the couch for the first time all day :) Its worth every second though. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

T-rent said...

Kim I'm pretty sure Trent and I are gonna open our Christmas presents tonight cuz we're that bad ourselves ;)