who knew it could come so swiftly. . i think we "knew" after one of our first meetings. . . .
i feel so lucky
i feel so loved
i feel so incredibly blessed
it took me nearly 25 years to find the one!! .. its been a long 25 years with out him. . . i have never felt so important, loved, adored, and spoiled.. He makes parts of my heart happy that have never felt happiness. he makes my heart feel so peaceful.. he is the single most honorable, attentive, loving man i have ever met. . . and i feel so lucky to call him mine! he has an amazing family, two beautiful sisters, a wonderful mom and step-dad. .. my family thinks the world of him. . . . i adore every bit of Jared!


Jared-Kim-Mya-Asher
(impossible to get a photo of us when our babies are making normal faces)
I am so excited to be gaining a daughter! Mya is perfection!!
I cant wait for her and Asher to grow up together. . .
Miss Mya is 5 1/2 months older than Asher ..
Mya is a total daddy's girl
Asher is a total momma's boy
we will do just fine :)

14 comments:
For cute! I'm so happy for you four :) You DOUBLED :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
how exciting! i'm happy that you found a good guy to love and take care of you and your little family.
Congrats Kim!! I'm so happy you found such a sweet guy. You deserve it!
Congratulations again! I'm so glad you found him. I hope you have a life of complete happiness, you deserve it!
Oh my! Congrats! When are you getting married, where did you meet?? Details details!! ;)- S
Congratulations! You will make a darling family.
yahoo kimmy! i am so happy for you and jared, he seems like an amazing guy! don't elope mmmk i want to be at your wedding ;) if you do want to elope can you pick me up on the way pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, love you and happy happy birthday sweetie!
Hi Kim i found your blog off of Corey's and i saw a picture of you dog and i think our dogs are siblings!! They look so much a like in the face. how old is your dog and where did you get it?
So cute! Congratulations Kim! I am so happy for you.
Congratulations, Kim!! I'm so happy for you!! I want to hear the story of how you met and how he proposed!!
yay kim!!! you deserve the absolute best and it seems you have found him. i'm so happy for you. such cute babies too!!!
how did i not even see this post OR YOUR RING????????????????????????
so pretty. i am happy for you kimberly.
I thought I had posted on here... but maybe I've just lost my mind. Congrats! I'm excited for you and your family! :)
Congrates how exciting for you. We need some more details here.
Post a Comment