Thursday, May 20, 2010

day

i spend all day with these crazy kids.
mya is walking like crazy.
asher is "crawling" all over the place.
asher spends all day clapping about everything.
mya thinks she can get away with anything, as long as she accompanies her naughty act with a cute "hi".
asher loves to say "dadadada" and bark like a dog.
mya likes to eat gold fish.
asher likes to throw goldfish.




mya chip stealing.

this boy loves diet coke. i think he has tasted it maybe one time. but after i am done with a can.. he likes to pretend to drink it.


watching cartoons


what was i thinking letting him do this??


he he.. clapping with his toys and laughing.




shades
love my kids. my sweet friend from work passed away this week of leukemia. she has 2 beautiful kids. i have been sick over it.. i am loving spending time with these babies all day.. and hold them a little tighter knowing that each day is a gift. ....














3 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

AWWWW! I loved this post! We need to get together asap so I can see them!!

Ty said...

You do have the cutest family! I miss you

Jamie said...

Oops, that was def not Ty, although I'm sure he misses you :) I really do luv ya though