Wednesday, June 2, 2010

loves

loves
what a busy week.
went fishing on Monday...
Aunt Lindsay is graduating at the end of the week..
im searching EVERYWHERE for some gladiator sandals for Mya (wow i cant believe this is weighing heavily on my "to do" list)..
saw my sweet friends on sat to celebrate Kess and Ariel's 25th bday.
Tru is getting blessed Sunday.
My sweet Mindy welcomed her baby boy Deagun.
I start work Monday.
the sun is shining.


Watching dad fish. NEVER bring a 1 year old fishing... dirty, dirty, wanting to crawl in the mud, and furious because she couldnt figure out why she wasnt able to walk on the slanted hill. ugh. i repeat.. never let me do that again.
asher, "working" , opening and closing doors.. if you ever cant find asher.. he is most likely by a near by door.


my loves



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Kim your loves are so stinkin cute! I can't believe how fast little Asher is growing! Thay are both absolute dolls!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Too stinking cute! I love them!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Hilary said...

I found ave some gladiator sandals at target. they are so cute! love the pictures...so cute

Jamie said...

Cute babies! Hope work goes well and your kiddos don't miss you too much