We are finally settling in to our new home.
we have much more room. ... but then again we are making room for another person arriving in 15 weeks. its not quite all put together.. but we are working on it.
Asher and Elliot will be sharing a room so Asher's "side" is all done, but i have yet to begin on decorating Elliots side of the room. and big girls Mya... HAS HER OWN ROOM! woo hoo. she loves it. she is sleeping like a champ!
Asher's room... i need to re-do my rocker, but other than that Ash is pretty set!
Mya's room. still needs curtains, her book case, and for me to make her pompoms. but she loves having her own space. she is turning 2 on the 12th... we are getting excited! we are going to introduce her toddler bed on her bday. . spend the day at The Wild Child playing, and have a party at home!
Home is where my family is. where my children are. where my things are. where my bed is. where my husband is. where my heart feels content. we are so thankful to be living in a larger place... and to be preparing for Elliot Lee to be entering the world.

1 comment:
I Love the new space, I have always wanted a fish tank, I think it looks soo pretty. You guys have done a great job, I bet it feels SO Nice having a 3 bedroom
Post a Comment