{FACT}
Fact= newborns will always take their daily dump in a newly changed diaper, while you are cooking dinner.
Fact= all male surgeons are arrogant.
Fact= the only day i decide to do my hair this week, i turn into frizz due to the heat and sweat. lesson learned
Fact= couponing is hard. harder than i thought. when i think i have come up with an amazing deal, and i go to target to get the 4packs of qtips... they are all gone. dont people realize im a newby and trying to save money for my family and they should not take all the products and leave me a few packs;)
Fact= i MUST do 2 loads of laundry a day to keep up
Fact= the woman that birthed Mya is worthless....and though i am ridiculously nice to her, she is NEVER nice to me. in fact she is rude to me in my OWN home. i am not a hater....but i find no redeeming qualities in her. and i pray Mya never has to know the real her.
Fact= my kids eat yogurt like its candy. i have over 20 containers of yogurt in my fridge right now
Fact= i over cook almost everything i make. that poor husband of mine.
Fact= Vitamin Water Zero is so much better than Diet Coke. ahh i felt a twinge of guilt saying that. im sorry Diet Coke.
Fact= a clean house means a happy mom
Fact= mother knows best... but THEIR mothers usually know better :)
Fact= a two year old can find any hidden pen, in a 1mile radius. always.
Fact= the nightly squeaks of a newborn will always keep mom up. but not dad. its like our hearing is enhanced when we give birth.
2 comments:
I love Vitamin Water Zero too! I quit diet coke almost 3 weeks ago and that is the only thing that has got me through!
So I just added your blog to my google reader (I thought it was private forever, apparently) and I got all caught up! If I haven't said it before, mr. elliot is just darling! What a cute family you have Kim!
Post a Comment