Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LOVE

LOVES

__Elliot's brown eyes.
__Couponing. i have a total of 25 bottles of body wash. 18 deodorant (men and womens), 10 bottles of shampoo and conditioner, 10 bottles of baby wash, 10 box band aids, innumerable amounts of food storage. and i have spent maybe $30. for a 2-5 yr supply. it is an art. i am not an artist. i learn from those around me. through advice and "heads up"... but man if feels good to have at least a yr supply of food/hygiene./formula/diapers/wipes. we could live in our little apartment for quite a while with no assistance:)
__Shane singing the 5 octaves. bahahaha http://youtu.be/VsQISnFx2sg .. never gets old
__pretzel m&ms..
__my husband. the end
__peonies.. any color.. mostly blush
__green salsa... mmmm
__pedicures with my mommy
__Elliot laughing.. what baby laughs at 3 months. my elliot :) he is happiness defined
__Mya wearing big girl panties. love her so much... but o my gosh is potty training hard!! preach!
__ my new beautiful large wall clock. it is amazing.
__The Websoup.. in addition to the SOUP.. Joel your my man!!
__how much Asher LOVES daddy
__Asher's new last name :) we all 5 have the same last name now :) what a wonderful blessing!!!
__my neighbors. i love them. i brought my neighbor dinner the other day and she was so excited. she lives alone and i feel the need to watch over her. i adore her :) she makes me laugh and i LOVE her !!!
__when ALL the laundry is done and folded. i do about 2 loads a day
__when Jared cleans the carpet
__Intervention, Lock up: on the weekends, Storage wars (mostly Barry)
__random Ange texts..my heart belongs to her. she is my best friend. the very depths of my soul i love her ....
__Pinterest
__Accesswireless
__being with my favorite ladies on Friday 8/12/2011 at alicia's
__watching Ash play with his lawn mower
__watching Mya play with the jack-in-the-box
__Elliot giggles....
__my bed. it is amazing. comfortable. it is home.. when im laying in my bed... i have ZERO anxiety
__diet dr pepper
__Mya's glitter toes
__home. my clean home. organization.
__OPI summer colors
__my mom. she makes me happy. she helps me feel significant and reminds me of the importance in my role as a mother.
__being "friends" with Mya's birth mom. what a peace it brings to my heart to have less resentment.

I am having a really hard week. if you know why, you know why :) ... things are hard. life is hard. but there are so many wonderful things to love. i could hardly deny them. ... my heart would not allow it.


3 comments:

Megan said...

Great list, Kim! A lot of those are on my favorite list, too!

Jessica said...

Why does life have to be hard? I mean really?! I just dont understand. Kim I need to say this. I feel like a deep connection to you, and this post prooves it. I have not been on my blog let alone others in a while. tonite I decided to blog, so I did. Then I was checking through my blog roll to see what my friends have been up too. I found it inspirational to myself that we posted similar blog posts to help us see what we are truley blessed with. I really do love you and I wish that life was not constantly handing the two of us trial after trial so that we could have fun together with our babies. Thinking of you.

ClaysJenna said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough week. This list is a great list! There's a lot on there that would make my list as well (some name changes ;)) But really, love the list and love the reminder that there is always something positive if you look for it!! Hope things look up for you and soon!!!