
Thursday Alicia went through the temple. The session started at 7pm and there were SOOO many people there! It seemed really crowded.. but it was so nice..
Erin and I drove together and met Jamie in the parking garage. It was so fun.. and I cant even describe how amazing it was to sit next to your friends in the temple.. to see them in the celestial room and to be with them in the Lord's House.
After the session.. we went to dinner with Alicia and Jonny and their families at Applebees. It turned out to be a late night but It was such a fun day.
That night was Alicia's Bridal Shower at Erins. Trent made us lots of yummy food and we ate practically all of it.. including this amazing chocolate cake
..We then opened presents and played a kitchen accessory memory game.. which Kess won of course.. she seems to win everything.
We then treked to Alicia's new apartment in Riverdale... and hung out there for a while with a quick photo shoot in their garage. :) then on to Kess's apartment... ate some pixie sticks..those girls make me laugh so hard. I dont know what happens but it seems like when we get together we all lose about 10years of our current age and just have FUN. .. Everything is funny.. and the laughs never stop.Saturday.. my cold continued... Devin worked then we watched the Jazz game... He enjoys the sports.. and I enjoy looking at Kyle.. the "Ashton Kutcher" of the NBA. . I was really craving a brownie tin roof blizzard from DQ so we went and shared one.. Then we tried to go to the park by Layton High.. All we wanted to do was swing!! the swings were in the very back of the park.. it was dark and we were in what Devin calls the Ghetto.. (Layton).. so we both got scared and ran back to the car. So.. off to Barnes park in non-ghetto Kaysville.. But to our surprise.. No swings to be found. I think this is a travesty.! How can they even think to build parks with out swings!!!! I am considering writing a letter to the city.. None the less we played on the big toy and saw the ducks.. but we couldn't shake the fact that there was no where to swing except in the "Ghetto".
I loved this week.. and am glad that I will be seeing a lot of my girls over the next month.
1 comment:
i'll say it was a long week! i'm so sad i missed the shower & the temple!!! but i'm excited to see everyone on saturday! are you still going to be able to bring a cake for the bachelorette party? that would be wonderful :) let me know!
Post a Comment