Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My neighbor: Max and Grandma morgan



Max.. That is what I have named him. He lives just across the street on an organic farm. . Im hoping that it is an organic petting farm.. (not meat).. because if they kill him.. i will kill them!
He is so funny.. He is the biggest in the bunch.. and as soon as he sees anyone walk up to the fence.. he comes running over. . He is a total attention hog. .. Anyway.. I kinda love him.. and if anyone is interested in coming to my petting zoo.. I wont charge you :)




While on the topic of animals.. I wanted to post a picture of grandma morgan,.. She deserves her own post.. but I feel like I have so many things to talk about that I have to cram the animals into one.. Anyway.. She is 15 this year.. she is so so sooo pretty.. and her age is really showing..
She still acts like a puppy.. running around and jumping like she does not have arthritis...
She is pretty much deaf.. so we have taken to making dramatic arm gestures to direct her in the area we would like her to come. She is so sweet..

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Max is precious! Did you see my creepy non-cute max pic!! It was like some creepy huge horned sheep thing!
Thanks for blogging! Love it!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I love the animal page. I can't believe Morgan is still hanging in there. What a trooper!!!