Ariel.. I accept your tag.
Why I am LAME
1. I shaved my legs yesterday with the plastic cover on the razor.. Both legs.. entirely. took about 3 minutes and then I realized what I was doing
2. I sleep with my three essentials by my pillow.. 1) water 2) Lotion 3) chapstick
3. I have an awful speeding problem
4. I talk to my pets.. when I am home alone.. like they are people
5. I cry at everything.. every movie.. every testimony in sacrament meeting. . every ballad..
6. I have realized the past few days.. that I sing REALLY loud in the car.. and I like actually think im good. . like my voice is actually better sounding in the car??! that is so dumb. people must drive by me and think im a total idiot
7. I am anal about drinking enough water
8. I think I catch everything from work.. im a hypochondriac
9. I feel like I always have to have the last word.. good or bad
10. I get anxious sitting still for too long,..
Why Im COOL
1. I am super fast at ten key
2. I can make up a song about anything. ask angela.. I make up a song about every patient.. and usually with an accompanying awkward dance move
3. I check my email like 10 times a day
4. I am clean and organized. almost too ..
5. I refuse to go tanning.. I think that white is the new tan.. and I dont want skin cancer or wrinkles
6. I have got the bridesmaid thing down to an art. in the last year and a half i've been one 5 or so times
7. I always have an ample supply of body wash. I always think im going to run out...
8. I am really good at remember lyrics to songs
9. I can grow my nails long
10. I love the rain and secretly get SOOO excited on days where it looks possible.
wow.. these twenty facts really sum me up. im so cool
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah! i'm glad you accepted the tag :) ummmmmmm i check me email all day long... so i'm cooler... :)
guess what! i'm excited for wedding round 2 next week! it's gonna be funnnn! do you know what you're wearing to alicia's?
Post a Comment