Monday, May 5, 2008

Marriage



My sweet Kess and the love of her life Ryan were married in the Salt Lake Temple yesterday!! It was so beautiful... the sealing.. the flowers.. Kess's dress.. the cake.. our outfits. it was all so so pretty and it went really well for them. I cant ever say how happy I am for them!
The day was a little rough on me but I was there for Kess and that was all that mattered. I had a great time with my friends. they are amazing. amazing. they know just what to say and to be supportive with out saying anything.

Yesterday made me reassess what kind of eternal companion I want and think I deserve. Times are changing and life is rolling forward. Alicia is next and I can wait.. and there will be no cry sessions at her wedding .. just dancing :) not good. but I am going to have fun at hers...




Once again I love my beautiful friends. they are everything to me.
Lindsey, Alicia, Ariel, Jamie, Me, Erin, Erika, Tiff, Morg

1 comment:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

what a cute group of girls!!!