Monday, May 19, 2008

Strange pets


Jolee has been scratching at everything in sight! It is probably the only exercise she gets.. but it was getting old.. so I got her a scratch box.. you sprinkle cat nip aka cat drugs on it.. and they are meant to scratch it and enjoy it.. well.... Jolee.. she just wanted to rub the cat drugs all over her body. and then sleep on it. what a waste of money.

On the topic of my strange pets. Neige is missing a tooth. where and when it fell out is a mystery. But .. its clearly gone
My mom and I gave her the weekly bath and we found it after a nice blow dry session on the floor

But.. toothless and exhausted.. isn't she pretty!!
Please forgive me for posting about my animals. I hope my friends arent sick of it.

3 comments:

ariel said...

i love that cat! :) man... someday i will need to get a cat so i don't covet everyone else's.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Kim that picture of your dog is awesome. I had to so it to everyone at work!!! It hilarious!

ariel said...

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm devastated! I hate that David Cook. America got it way wrong. retards. :) (minus the smiley face)