Monday, June 2, 2008

Its been a while

Been a while since my last post. Its been a rough few days.. weeks.. and so forth. I dont really have anything fun to post.. no cool pics..
I ran by this quote on some stranger's blog and it was just what I wanted to hear.

FROM OUR PROPHET...LONG, BUT WORTH THE READ:"Mortality is a period of testing, a time to prove ourselves worthy to return to the presence of our Heavenly Father. In order to be tested, we must sometimes face challenges and difficulties. At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end--no dawn to break the night's darkness. We feel surrounded by the pain of broken hearts, the disappointment of shattered dreams, and the despair of vanished hopes. We join in uttering the biblical plea "Is there no balm in Gilead?" We are inclined to view our own personal misfortunes through the distorted prism of pessimism. We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face." ~ Pres. Thomas S. Monson

4 comments:

ariel said...

hey... i know that stranger :) and i love the quote! hope you're doing well. are you coming to bday dinner on saturday? sure hope so!

Unknown said...

Awesome quote!

T-rent said...

For some reason my computer automatically signs me into a wedgewood ward account which is weird cuz that is my ward but i don't know how it could be on there

Witter and Kway said...

Dang, I miss ya too! How are those babies doing?