Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sick

Well.. its been a pretty uneventful week.. Me and practically everyone else is sick! Just when I start to feel a little better.. bam.. stuffy nose.. its all really fun.
I had to post a picture of what I look like every time I go out in public. I hide my face as best I can.. because I look and feel horrific... And I just had to laugh at myself


But on the bright side.. Laura is sick too.. so we have been hanging at her house with the doggies.. which is always fun.
Shelby
I love her.. she reminds me of my morgan! she sat by me the whole movie (rather, all 4 of them)

Later that night as I left.. I convinced her to get in my car and come home with me...She is stiff and has a hard time getting in and out of cars.. but I though my little civic would work fine..
Then we decided to fit all three of Laura's huge dogs in my tiny car. O the entertainment when your sick..
You cant see Nyah very well ... but her and Kyzer are in the back seat! it was pretty funny....

On a different note.. My cute sister came over yesterday .I love her
She brought me this book and said it is kinda like a recap of my life. .. and that I need to read it.
Well I've read about 50pgs and I am in love with it. it is so similar to the struggles I have been through... Has anyone else red it? It has some weird parts. but it is quite delightful....

2 comments:

ariel said...

hi pretty. sorry i didn't reply to you text yesterday... it was an INSANE day at work. i'm the only one in the office this week so i'm doing EVERYTHING! you'll have to let me know what you think of that book. i've seen it around but haven't read it. i'm excited to see you! hope you feel better soon!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Hi Kimmy! It's been a while since we have talked. Sorry to hear your under the weather, that's no fun. I miss seeing your face... you planning on being there this weekend right? I think the birthday thing is happenin this weekend. The last I heard it was. anyways let me know if you know otherwise, cuz I'm planning on it and you just keep getting those sniffles gone. Oh by the way who do all those dog belong to?