Friday, June 6, 2008

Romance


So.. I am a little behind on the movie scene... I saw this movie the other night and (as pathetic as it sounds) cried through about 3/4ths of it. Has anyone else seen this and loved its cheesy ideals? Maybe I am too much of a hopeless romantic.. thats why im the big SINGLE!

3 comments:

ariel said...

i could never see this because i cried watching the PREVIEWS :) you're a brave soul!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Kim I just watch this movie this morning. I figured it was a cold day and there was not a need to get out of bed... I loved it and I did cry as well. I thought it was an amazing movie and I want to watch it again so if you ever need someone to watch it with again give me a call.

Brittney said...

I watched that movie last night! Jamison wasn't home for awhile so I got to watch a chick flick for once. And I cried through pretty much the whole thing.