
So I was sitting in a patients room this week and her mom had a primary CD playing by her bed.. I heard this song and remembered how much I love it. The words are so beautiful... I really love them.
Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by.
Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by our lilac tree…
I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear the magical sound of things.
He gave me my life my mind my heart; I thank him reverently, for all his creations, of which I’m a part.
Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me
3 comments:
i love this song too. i kind of miss teaching primary! it was so fun. hey when are we going to get everyone together & play? sadly, my weekends are crazy until august. unless people could get together this saturday! we should do something the first weekend of august {the 1st or 2nd}. what do you think?
kim its me I am blogging I totally don't know whats going on hahaha miss you tho
I love that CD so much!! I teach Primary right now and one of my favorite parts are the music...its so beautiful!Thanks for the reminder :)
Post a Comment