Friday, July 25, 2008

“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson

well..

Its been a while

I have been so ridiculously busy and away from my computer so I have not had a chance to throw down a new post.
I am all moved into Me and Ang's apartment in Holladay. It was a rough go.. Everyday was something bad:
1. almost "Couching" someone.. when our couch went flying off the back of the truck on beck street.
2. my flat tire the first morning in the apartment.. not a soul helped me change it. I dont need no man!! I did it all on my own.
3. my car getting broken into!!!! and my stereo stolen!
4. my anorexic fish wont eat
5. a certain ex not giving me my freaking pots and pans

this week seems a little better.. I hope things at the turnberry are on the up and up.-

I will post some pictures soon..
All is well
happiness is resting comfortably in my heart this week
wish my fish luck
if i go home and he is floating at the top of my bowl I might just ... lose it.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

KIM!!! You moved out?? That is so awesome I want to see your place first thing when we get back ok! I feel like we're not BFF's anymore? Please confirm yes or no....I'll cry if no..... love love you

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I didn't know you were moving out. I hate moving so i can totally feel for ya! I want to see your place.

ariel said...

i am soooo seriously impressed that you changed a tire by yourself! i would have NO clue how to do that! congrats on the new apartment! how fun! !!!!!! that was a lot of exclamation points!

Jamie said...

KIM! You moved! You live by me can we please hang out more..I have no friends by me :[ Sorry I ignored you the other day! I was you know.. In Island Park. But really we need to get together this weekend for Erin's b-day and I say the meeting place be Casa Kim & Angela!!!

ariel said...

Hiiiiiii. I hate quitting caffeine. It sucks. Guess what. I can't come to Erin's bday party because I will be out of town!!!! Lame, I know. So we have to hang out sooooon. I seriously haven't seen anyone in forever! We should go visit the girls in Logan when Morgan moves back.