Saturday, August 2, 2008

can anyone update me on the latest episode of Talk Soup




we dream of hope
we dream of change
of fire, of love, of death.. and then it happens.. the dream becomes real
and the answer to this quest , the need to solve life's mysteries
finally shows itself
like the glowing light of a new dawn
So much struggle for meaning, for purpose
and in the end.. we find it only in each other
our shared experience of the FANTASTIC, and the mundane
the simple human need to find a kindred, to connect
and to know in our hearts
that we are not alone

..................



Could I possibly be a bigger Heroes nerd!
I loved it. having no cable and resorting to watching every TV show season by season has been amazingly wonderful..
my favorite character
hiro nokumara
Heroes has by far been my favorite. It is a little weird at first.. but once you get into it. it is so intricate and amazing! I recommend it to anyone!! Watch season one
more to come from my non cable watching apartment

6 comments:

Morgan said...

boo for no cable that sounds miserable! love you

ariel said...

I love it :) I haven't seen season 2 yet... but I can't wait for it to come out on DVD!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

how come you haven't put up pictures of your new apartment. i request it, k kim! thanks

Witter and Kway said...

Can we have a Heroes party? I am all in if we do. Get everyone from work together!!! Oh, I just got really excited!!

Morgan said...

i miss my kimmy i want to play please!!! i have missed you way too much i want to see your new place and catch up girl!

Kim said...

Yeah, one of the most addicting show on TV! I LOVE IT!