I am: Hopeful
I know: My ABC's, how to bundle babies very well, that I am loved
I want: To be happy
I have: Freckles from my high school tanning bed days
I dislike: People who lie, anxiety, getting ready
I miss: my childhood family vacations, high school and hanging out with my girls, my in laws
I feel: Motivated, like im getting a cold
I hear: Call lights and alarms all the time.. even at home
I smell: nothing, I have a stuffy nose
I crave: diet coke.. and the feeling of brushed teeth
I cry: Everytime I pray, when I think of my mom, when people say mean things to me.. or for no reason at all
I search: for acceptance, for love, for happiness, for meaning
I wonder: What my children will look like
I regret: Not having a college experience, every mean thing i've ever said
I love: my family, my friends, my Heavenly Father, to read the scriptures, writing, the last hour of work and how excited I get to leave. Sitting at Zack's house, stuffing, my job
I worry: about everything... what the afterlife will consist of, if I will be a good mom, if my parents are taken care of, about my sisters
I remember: my student ID number from high school, the spanish alphabet
I dance: awkward. with ange.. when zack makes me.. and at work ..
I don't: Ever drive the speed limit... want to read Twilight
I argue: With myself in my head
I write: For fun, for comfort, for peace, for pleasure..
I win: at nothing!! really though..
I lose: my chapstick.. all the time
I wish: I was debt free!!
I listen: To my iPod, to people talk
I can usually be found: moving. im always moving. its kind of annoying
I am scared: of dying young, my parents dying, losing my cell phone, people not knowing how much i love them
I need: to finish school, to learn how to say “no.” a few more hours of sleep
I forget: my keys in the door .. more than I wish to discuss
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you say you love stuffing.. Your bra? :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment