Sunday, December 14, 2008

prepping

in propper preperation for the holidays.. you must watch all three

1. A Christmas Story: to laugh. and to feel home.


2. The Polar Express: to feel like a kid and remember how fun this holiday once was



3. It's a wonderful life: the most crucial to watch... to remember that it IS a wonderful life. That our worth on the earth is substancial and that we affect things that we may never be aware of. Always makes you cry...


This is a different Christmas for me. I have no money, I am living away from home, I am single. I have had more time to focus on the actual nature of "the season" .It truly is a sacred time of year. I saw ..The Savior of the World: His Birth and Resurrection .. at the conf center last week. It was beautiful.


We set up our tree. Living in a house of 2 girls .. . . . we can decorate as we please.. our tree has purple lights and purple bows :)


1 comment:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

cute apartment. couldn't agree more about those movies.. missed you on saturday.