well... at my last apt little boy was measuring almost a week bigger! so i am considering this my 20th week..... half way there to holding the love of my life
Half way already! Wow, time has gone fast. You had another appointment? I swear you have had two since my last one. I totally bought some maternity pants today. Whit and I went out for lunch and every time I got in and out of the car my butt crack was showing and it was stabbing me right in the gut. It kinda sucks being so short... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. There is no room for the baby to grow..
sweet, halfway! my baby has measured 1-2 weeks big every time i've gone in and they won't change my dang due date. i changed it to the 18th because they said that one time... and the 19th is an awkward day. but they still consider my due date the 19th.
Jared:32yr; likes sushi, raising his fish, making people laugh, music, collecting dvds, bartering and trading, crane machines, and spending time with his family.
Kim: 27yr; likes writing, organizing, cleaning, being a mom, the color green, laughing, Dr Phil, laughing, and people watching.
Asher: 3yr; likes fish,TRAINS, running, cars, trucks, grandma, laughing, teasing his big sister, watching dad fix stuff, rice, books, fishing, playing tag, dancing, momma, talking, puppies, and giving kisses.
Mya: 3yr; likes dancing,Princess anything, singing, puppies, books, books, her big girl bed, talking on her cell phone, fluttering her eyelashes, make up, putting lotion on, counting to 10, yogurt, kitty cats, movies, and her blankies.
Elliot: 1 yr; loves cars, food, food, food, any kind of food, laughing and snorting, Mickey Mouse, playing ball, swimming, bath time, running, his big brother and sister, smiling and melting his mom's heart.
Charlie: 0 yr: loves to eat, sleep, repeat. enjoys lights, riding in the car, cuddling, binkies.
Gurr: ?yr old: loves to take care of his family. hates wrestling the kids
4 comments:
Half way already! Wow, time has gone fast. You had another appointment? I swear you have had two since my last one. I totally bought some maternity pants today. Whit and I went out for lunch and every time I got in and out of the car my butt crack was showing and it was stabbing me right in the gut. It kinda sucks being so short... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. There is no room for the baby to grow..
Congratulations!! How exciting! You are almost done!
sweet, halfway! my baby has measured 1-2 weeks big every time i've gone in and they won't change my dang due date. i changed it to the 18th because they said that one time... and the 19th is an awkward day. but they still consider my due date the 19th.
Oh my goodness !! I am so excited !!
Post a Comment