you came out of no where!! i am happy to see you. Thanks for giving my boy some extra rolling room. He is sure taking advantage of it today! its like a circus in there.
My conflicting emotions on seeing the "bump"
1. I don't have a nursery to decorate.......................but get to share a room with my son till he is too big
2. No cute spouse to touch you baby belly........................ but lots of great friends and family who will
3. Not sure what your last name will be............................. but I feel i have full say on your first name:)
4. fat as a cow...............but happy to be
5. Happy to hang out with you in there for the next 5 months!! (no conflict in this)
My new pants have a high waist.... thats in right now..... right???
PS.. I promise my next post will be un baby related for those of you who are sick of it already!
4 comments:
I'm not sick of hearing about your baby so feel free to post about your little boy all you want! I can't believe your baby is growing so much! I want to see your cute belly! I bet you look super cute!
Me too I agree whoever is feeding you this don't talk about baby is insane! Proceed on! I can't wait to meet this little man he is going to be so cute!
I vote for Long :) Also, I like the baby boy talk
Proceed with baby talk !! I get excited checking for new updates on the blog ;)
Post a Comment