Sunday, March 8, 2009

not

My resolutions

I will not::
Be made to feel guilty for finding happiness in a situation that was unplanned. ( Yes.. my "situation" is not something i planned. and lets face it... i am going at it alone and have been screwed over...but what kind of person sits and sulks over a life they created. It may not be ideal. but feel GUILTY for finding happiness in it??... I think not!!)

Tolerate being stalked.
Let people make me feel unworthy of ANYTHING!
Say mean things just because they are said to me...
Feel cheated out of everything...
Always be the first to apologize..
Be mistreated when I have been nothing but kind..
Give people who gossip the satisfaction of hearing that it bothers me..
Pretend ..
Face my life with complete pessimism as you do...
Let people continue to hurt me. .
Do anything that I don't want to do anymore..
Be humiliated.
Let myself get walked all over just because I am nice. .

I am sick of it ....

I need to develop a thicker skin. .. Any advice??
If you don't belong on my blog. Kindly leave.

No comments: