Only four days.......... will I be raising a boy... or a girl...
I can't sleep... I am so ridiculously excited...
Everyone seems to think it is a boy.. but i think my sisters would be devastated if it was true.
And the stork report at work shows I am having a boy.. for some reason.. so maybe it is right....
Happiness this week:
Listening to good music on repeat
Getting along very well with a certain someone
Organizing my life
Looking for a new car (could be good or bad)
Hearing of my sisters hilarious dating life .. and seeing how insanely pretty she is all the time.
Playing with puppies
Feeling..... happy?? what is this??
Counting down to find out what "little" is
Feeling what I now think is "little" moving around in there
My parents getting to have a much needed vacation this weekend
Skittles..
Drawing on balloons at work with Joy
My dad's 52nd birthday
Watching Lindsay do amazing in school this year.. I never see her not doing homework.
Making paper dolls with Zack's kids
Having my dad at home
A nice chiropractor
Learning the art of patience
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
exciting!! sorry i saw you texted me on saturday but i was at childbirth class all day! you must text as soon as you find out, please :) i still think it's a boy.
I want to know to asap what you're having i totally agree with ariel I just have a feeling!! Atleast it won't be a heshe ;)....right? jkjkjk it will be adorable no matter what!
I was looking at a Chinese chart that tells you what you will be having and I looked it up for you and it said it was a boy and mine would be a girl. I will have good feelings if your is a boy then I will know that I have been right about having a girl!!! Ya right like those things are accurate. I'm very excited to know what you are having also. You must text everyone when you find out.
Post a Comment