Monday, February 23, 2009

morning

Dear morning sickness:
Leave. I think you have done your job.. it is time for you to leave. I am losing control of you to the point of having to puke in my hands since I cant make it to the bathroom in time. You are NOT my friend... none of my other preg friends have to suffer like this... why me. .. why so long... what did I ever do to you?? ! If you are not gone...... in t-minus 2 weeks... I will be forced to lay in bed the remainder of pregnancy and not allow you to have any hold on me!!
Sincerely,
Kim..
PS:
Dear Zofran:
The "Cadillac" of anti-nausea meds.... whatever! You do nothing for me.. and I am beginning to wonder if my rx was switched with placibo pills. Not fair.. I do NOT like you.

4 comments:

Paula said...

You don't know me and I don't think I know you, but I just happened to click on your name from Laura (Bybee's) blog. I am sorry you are so sick with your pregnancy. I know how discouraging it is. I wish I had a magic cure for your. I am old enough to be a grandma, but baked potatoes and ginger sometimes helped. I hope you will soon feel better and when you hold your little one you will know it was all worth it. God bless!

Morgan said...

hence another reason why i dont want one ;) i really hope that you get feeling better though that is so the pits!

Tatum Wheeler said...

I hate to tell you this but I threw up almost 8 times a day until 12 weeks. I was student teaching full time and working full time! blah! and then they put me on "ZOFRAN" which brought me down to throwing up 1 time a day for the remainder of my pregnancy. I threw up until the moment she was born. then it magically went away. Haven't thrown up since:) My point is this you will survive and then you will have a beautiful baby to hold and love. IT IS WORTH IT! you may not believe me but it is

Anonymous said...

I was soo sick with my last pregnancy, Don't eat anything unless it sounds really good and even then you never know! Good luck it is totally worth it!!!