Saturday, March 21, 2009

parents


I am glad today for my mom and dad. I have had a rough go the last few years. They are always supportive, positive, and nice to me. Never making me feel like a disappointment.
My mom:
  • cooks dinner every night a little early so that I can have something good to eat before I go to work
  • goes out and buys things that she heard i might like to eat
  • makes sure i am taken care of and wont let me tolerate people being mean to me
  • gives me her car to drive after the accident so that i have a way to get to work
My dad:
  • goes out and buys me a diet coke when i am crying from being sick
  • talks to the lawyers for me so i dont have to
  • lets me sleep excessively with out saying a word
I am glad I have nice parents. i hope i can treat my little boy like my mom treats me.

No comments: