if your going to leave a rude comment.. do it with your name.. not anonymous. In fact.. why dont you just keep your comments to yourself....:) that would be nice. PS.. Emery.. which.. is actually a LAST name.. of someone important to me...... as well as Ira and Martin. Its not a girls name either... Actually maybe a stupid trendy girl name now days... but if you read the books.. the first name Emery is a BOY name.. Thank you very much! AND..... simply because we have different taste in names doesnt mean I would ever say something rude to someone like that.... "no offense".. thats what rude people say when they know they are rude. No offense.. but............. mind your business!:) whoever you are.. have a great first day of spring!
EMERY: | Meaning: | The German name Emery means - Signifying "home ruler. |
ASHER: | Meaning: | The Hebrew name Asher means - "happy," "blessed," or "rich." The son of Jacob and patriarch of the tribe of Asher. |
6 comments:
what a butt munch. you should change your settings and moderate your comments.
wow i have left like a record number of comments on your blog today... but i just wanted to inform you that if you're ever wondering who is checking out your blog from portland oregan, that's me. for some reason it says that when i'm on my work computer. weird.
Kim... I love the name Asher! And I would NEVER named my girl child Emery. I think it totally sounds like a boy's name. Plus it's a name that has signifigance to you, and I think that is so cool!
Who would ever say something like that on someones blog! They are retarded.
I love your names! People are rude! Its your kid, so you can name the kid WHATEVER you want. Your the momma, you decide! I will warn you about names that go either way. I am always getting "oh bring HIM right back" "when was HE born." It drives me crazy!!
I'm sorry for the anonymous comment...some people think that their opinion matters. You know the reasons behind your son's name and that's all that matters!! Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment