- Asher Emery (my first choice)
- Asher Ira
- Asher Martin
- Daxton Emery
- Dex Emery
- Max Emery
- Reese Emery
- Reese Ira
Friday, March 20, 2009
help
ok guys. i am starting to stress. my mom dropped the bomb that she doesn't like the name i have picked out. I am going to throw down a list. I would love my friends opinions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
i like asher emery too. reese is cute but i think i like it better for a girl. tell your mom to get with it! :)
my #2 is max emery.
I like Asher Emery or Asher Martin. I think they are both super cute! You should do what you want girl! I love different, unique names!
my #1 is Asher Emery as well
Asher Emery Long..... good name ;)and your right, your pushing the little guy out.... I think you get to decide ;)
I like asher it is way way cute I haven't heard any ashers so do it girl!
Emery is a girls name and Asher sounds like Ashes. No offense. Its just not cute. And Asher Martin sounds like Ashton Martin.
i think if you spelled emery like this:
emerie
emeree
etc it would be girly
but emery is totally a masculine name in my opinion.
Hey I was just giving you something to think about. I just dont want your little boy getting made fun of. How many 89 year old men have you met named Asher?
I like Asher (it's origional) and Max, Emery is a great name, especially if it means something.
Don't let that anonymous blogger (who probably has bad taste in names) change your mind !! Asher Emery is a good name and I can totally see an 89 year old man named that !!!
wow that anonymous person is super rude!! GO AWAY leave my kim alone!
Kim I really like asher emery. I think that you have every right to nam him what you want. you are giving birth to him not anyone else. I don't think it is too girly. Love ya.
Hey, Kim!! So I am so far behind on leaving a comment (actually i dont know if you even knew I read your blog haha)...but honestly I have heard the name Asher for a boy before and I LOVE it!! Darling darling!! I really like Asher Emery and I also like Max Emery (so it seems like i'm with the majority of your comments here) I'm excited for you! Little boys really are SO much fun!!!
Post a Comment