Tuesday, March 17, 2009

why not

I am not.. a fan of the news. I think the anchors are talent less and obnoxious. I absolutely hate it. I have to change the channel every time it is on…. Please just stop flirting with each other.. stop talking.. and flash up the weather….

I am not .. ever going to stop worrying about this little boy. In my head… I worry that he will have or could have the following conditions:
Gastroschesis
Trisomy 21
Pierre Roban
Cleft palate
Cleft lip
Hypo plastic left heart
Any and all congenital defects involving an ear growing on his cheek
Being a preemie
Having colic
Extra toes, fingers, or organs
Spina Bifida
Hydrocephalus
Clogged tear ducts

OR

That i will die during delivery
Have to have an Episiotomy
Not be able to drink water while I am in labor
(three very different problems.. but all weigh equally on my mind:)



I am not… ok with people who take their leisure drives in the avenues right at the time I am heading to work. Today someone was going 10mph.. just looking at the houses.. Ya.. I get it.. they are nice.. lets move on so I can clock in at work.. idiot…

I am not…. A fan of one uppers.. you bug me.. thats right.. I said it.

I am not…. Going to eat French fries anymore because they are THAT bad coming back up.

I am not .. sure why Neige has so many spots. She looks like a little mini cow.

I am not.. ever going to love anything as much as I love when this little boy moves around in there. It is SO fun… last night.. I think he did a full dance routine in my belly.

I am not... going to be able to stay up all night anymore. I am SOOO tired! its crazy.

I am not.. going to go over my cell phone minutes again.. they seriously take advantage of you. Im on to you Verizon

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You should come work in accounting. Then you are unaware of all those problems! Think HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY!!! And 10mph drivers ALWAYS suck :)

ariel said...

i hate news anchors too, but i HAVE to watch the news when i get ready in the morning. i don't even really listen. it's just on in the background.