

Happiness truly is a conscious decision. I am having a good week. . . surprise! Reasons for this good week.... :
- Waking up and finding Alli like this... every morning. Man I wish I could sleep that good! I think she falls asleep drinking her water... she is so funny
- My clinique powder that is clearing up my pregnancy acne and making me feel like a new woman.
- Seeing the beautiful moon this morning on my ride home from work.
- Little boy... O I am SO in love with you. Today in the shower I could poke my right side.. wait about ten seconds and he would kick or poke me back. I loved it. He is my favorite part of the day!
- Neige being extra clingy to me this week. following me around and sleeping next to me.


2 comments:
I am excited for you! Although unplanned you will make a good mom.
i'm so excited to see you guys too! i love that animal blanket. boy stuff is so freaking cute. especially boy shoes. and sunday clothes.
Post a Comment