- Imagining that Serena, Asher, Baby Morris and Ange's baby all were friends in the pre-earth life and decided to come down together!
- I know people are mad about it.. but i am really happy to have snow..
- My sweet morgan.. her face makes me so happy.. she is really showing her age in her sweet gray face...
- Baby belly.... i love it. i love him. whats not to be so happy about.
- Quiet nights at home... watching Law and Order..
- Playing primary songs through headphones for Asher on my belly.. I really think he likes it. he moves like crazy..
- I have a job! in this economy... and it is such a fun job.. with lots of hilarious people!
- My family. . . Teaching chelsea to drive a stick, lindsay getting a 3.9 gpa..
- My bed.. it is amazing .....
- No throwing up in almost a week!!!! its an amazing feeling!
- Conference weekend...... i can't wait..
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
beauty
I am happy this week. ... and i am running with it! reasons... though they are small.. i am thankful they are there at all......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got a good laugh at imagining all our babies in heaven right now hanging out waiting for their turn to come down.... I bet Asher is saying to mine... sucker, I have a good month on you.. look as much bigger and developed my body is then yours! haha just kidding. I'm sure they all are best of friends cuz they will be here on earth. I love it.
I love law and order !! And i want to see your baby belly.
they totally are up there hanging out right now. i'm having a baby next month. weeeeeird.
Post a Comment