Friday, March 27, 2009

done

its official. i have made up my mind. i love it. the people that i love.. love it. and when i talk to him in my belly i use this name and this name only! people with their opinion no longer bother me. i was hoping it would be a joint effort between me and you know who naming him. but thats just not going to happen now is it. he is MY little guy and i have decided to name him!

these are just some blocks at urban i was imagining what his name would look like ... :)

Gender: Masculine

Usage: Biblical, Jewish, English

Other Scripts: אָשֵׁר (Hebrew)

Pronounced: A-shər (English) [key]

Means "happy" or "blessed" in Hebrew. Asher in the Old Testament was a son of Jacob and the ancestor of one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

What could be better then to give your child a name that means HAPPY and BLESSED??!!

6 comments:

ariel said...

oooh those letters are CUTE! i need to get me some for baby serena.

ariel said...

and asher is perfect.

{somehow i am a little too quick with the publish button and always end up leaving two comments in a row} :)

Kess said...

love love love it !!! I am so glad you decided to pick that name !!

Morgan said...

Oh kim I love love it! I love the name its so unique I love it so so much good choice!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

very cute! I like it and you really shouldn't care what others think. I'm sure when he is born you will look at him and can't imagine calling him anything else.

The ANDERSON'S said...

I love it Kim!