the weather this weekend was divine. the smells of spring always make me happy. took ally and neige on a walk. neige is 6 so she understands how the whole "leash" thing works. Ally on the other hand........ not so much
Ok... i post this with extreme apprehension... i mean complete horror. ..!~ but it is to prove a point. 23 weeks pregnant and HUGE?!! what is wrong with me>?? im really struggling this week.. feeling like a total and complete whale. i am not eating that much. but i feel like i am in someone elses body.
3 comments:
Ah yes.... I'm lovin the weather ! And I see no whale in any of those pictures, but I do see a very cute pregnant lady!!
A whale! What are you talking about. you look cute.... I had a girl leave a comment on my page saying I don't look pregnant I just look like I ate too much... So in other words I guess she meant I look bloated or fat! Don't people understand this is a time in life when you have no control over what your body does... I'm trying to not let it bother me and you should always remember you are carrying the most beautiful thing in the world and you look beautiful!
Hey girl! its amanda (from work) You look beyond adorable!! K so I was going threw braxtons baby mountain of stuff (adorable stuff might i add)
And I was totally thinking of you. If you need clothes, toys, ect. I even have a rain forest swing ( cost 200 bucks) you can barrow if you want too. It was a life saver when braxtee was a little irritable or when I needed a rest every hour from breast feeding. let me know k! LOVE YA
Post a Comment