Monday, April 6, 2009

ugggh


am i the only one in the world who cant be in the same room as this ..... i cant even stomach hearing it in the background.




7 comments:

ariel said...

you are NOT the only one in the world. GAG ME. i can't STAND it. i don't understand how these people are considered "celebrities".

Morgan said...

sorry i love love the hills i hope that we can still be friends

Kim said...

I am right there with you!! Who really cares about these totally fake, unrealistic people who just do this show to make them feel better about themselves, I too want to HURLE!! I am so sorry to those of you who enjoy "The Hills" I am a little opinionated.

Kess said...

I am guilty of watching the Hills, and enjoying it. But i promise I make fun of the people half the time. I'm sorry, please still love me :(

Jamie said...

I watch as well.. But mostly because it's so ridiculous. And I hate Spencer and hope he dies on the show or something :)

ariel said...

i despise anyone who watches this show. DESPISE.

:) jk love you girls!

ariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.