The very bare and very start of Asher's stuff. painted the wall a gray color.. his sweet bassinet.. and a very small amount of his clothes.. (i need to stop buying onesies)..
Today.. i look like... a cow.. if you will....
i dont think im going to be one of those CUTE pregnant girls.. just pretend i look stunning.
5 comments:
looove the bassinet. it's so cute. i can't decided if we're going to get one or just try to get her to sleep in the nursery from the beginning. everyone tells me to get a bassinet... but hey, i always think i'm the exception to the rules :) you look so cute, kim! can't wait to see your baby bump in person in t-minus 6 days!
What cute clothes...I bought so much also...just cant help it!! Way cute bassinet, too!! You seriously have such a cute pregnant belly!!
K i think that you are adorable!! I can't wait to see you!!
I have learned to never judge how I look on the way you feel. You look cute! Don't ever think other wise
You look way cute !! And the bassinett is adorable !! Can't wait to see you !!
Post a Comment